Re: proposed fix to allow security support for fai-kernels in sarge (#297811)

Hi,

btw, no need to cc: me, i'm subscribed to release, the bug and the package :-)

On Tuesday 05 April 2005 16:54, Steve Langasek wrote:
> - Nothing in the package (binary or source) uniquely identifies the
> kernel-source patchlevel used (including the added ABI name, since ABI name
> != patchlevel)

as we now have build depends on the kernel-tree packages including the
patchlevel, the abi-name in the included debs (and therefore also touching
the rules file on security updates) is not needed any more, right ?

regards,
 Holger