Re: proposed fix to allow security support for fai-kernels in sarge (#297811)

Steve Langasek wrote:
> - Nothing in the source or binary package names matches the
> kernel.*2\.(4\.27|6\.8) regexp that I've been using so far to identify the
> kernel packages requiring attention
>
> I have no knowledge of how important the latter is to the security team;
> they may not be bothered by it as long as they're aware that this package
> exists which doesn't follow the usual naming convention.  (which I presume
> that after this thread, at least one member of the security team *is* aware
> of this.)

I have a list of packages to take care of, we "only" need to rewrite
it once sarge is released and not forget about the list again.  The
actual name of the package/source does not matter too much as long as
we are permanently aware of it.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Testing? What's that? If it compiles, it is good, if it boots up, it is perfect.