Re: Add a hint to discover1 and discover1-data to testing

Otavio Salvador wrote:
> Would be good to allow discover1 and discover1-data to testing since
> it solve some important problems and also update its database with
> more entries.

The new discover1 packages are working fine of course, but we currently
have probably final initrd images for the next d-i beta, and so even if
the updated udebs are put into testing, they won't be used. My
preference is to not bother with getting the initrds out of sync with
the discover1 debs in testing until after the beta, just because such
desyncs can occasionally lead to problems.

--
see shy jo