Re: libgsf soname change heads up

On Thu, Oct 06, 2005 at 00:50:34 -0400, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> In particular, this would tie kword to the libgsf transition, making it
> even more painful to get KDE into testing.  So please don't do this until
> C++-transitioned KDE makes it into etch.

As the KDE transition has now happened [*], I will be updating sid's libgsf,
goffice and gnumeric in the next few days. Please prepare to update and
upload your libgsf-using packages accordingly.

[*]	http://bjorn.haxx.se/debian/testing.pl?package=kdebase
	http://bjorn.haxx.se/debian/accepted.html
Ray
--