.jigdo files for unstable/sid

I want to download DVD iso images for Debian unstable / sid. Las time I
did that I used jigdo. .jigdo files were at:

but now I can not find them anywhere. I was searching for a few days
now, but no luck. Debian users mailing list has no answers either.

Are .jigdo files for sid discontinued?

P.S. I hope I got the right address, if not please mail me the right

     /__/  /    \      ** Registrovani korisnik Linuksa #291606 **
    /  / \/  /\  \     ** Registered Linux user #291606 **
   /__/\____/--\__\    ** http://counter.li.org/ **