ofx and png transition

> Right, and for that reason I'm not going to spend too much time chasing my
> tail on this right now given that a lot can change between now and
> openssl/GNOME1 being ready.

BTW, tied into the transition of Gnome1 and png is libofx.

Thinking that the KDE transition was tied to this, and thinking that
it would be a while before that was ready, I uploaded a new libofx to
fix a few outstanding problems earlier this week.  I had been planning
to do this a long time ago, but it was stalled waiting for the
availability of a proper libcurl3-gnutls-dev library.  As it happens,
this upload is currently waiting in the NEW queue.

Well, that's when I thought that the package wouldn't be moving into
testing any time soon.  But recent conversation suggests that this
might not be so...

Based on the list traffic the last few days, especially the
possibility that the gnome1 and png stuff might be forced into
testing, I've asked the ftpmasters not to act on the upload for the
moment, since it might needlessly delay entry into testing of the
relevant bits.

However, note that one of the bugs (which was not reported in the BTS)
that the upload fixes is a license violation (it's a GPLd program, and
the existing version is linking with openssl).

I wanted to make you aware of the situation (hence this note), in part
in case ftpmasters ask you about it.

Please let me know if there is anything I should do to help this out.

Thomas