Re: libmysqlclient12 to libmysqlclient14 transition

* Christian Hammers (ch@debian.org) [051018 22:19]:
> Hello
>
> On 2005-10-18 Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> > > Release Team, please comment :-)
> >
> > Can you wait on this until the KDE/JACK transition goes through, new libpng
> > gets into etch, and new openssl does too?
>
> But I asked first back in july, JACK cheated the queue! :-)))

Yes. That's bad of jack.

> Apropos, does the release team have a list of waiting transitions or should I
> just bounce my last mail every couple of weeks when I see that the list is
> getting quiet?

We want to, but don't have currently, sorry.

On the other hand, we try to get some parts of Qt/KDE/jack in tonight.
Well, such runs usually take more than one try, but the situation will
probably look much better soon enough.

Cheers,
Andi