Re: mpich C++ transition status

Here is the current status of the mpich/hdf5/lam migration.

lam is currently building on m68k, after which point hdf5 needs to be
requeued on m68k, and then once it builds various other packages will need
requeues on m68k because they're blocked waiting for hdf5.

The following packages still need a new upload:

Source: netpipe
Source: r-cran-hdf5
Source: statdataml
Source: xmpi
Source: clustalw-mpi (non-free)

I'm cc'ing the maintainers of these packages; bugs have already been
filed, and I expect they all already know that this is an issue, but
better safe than sorry.

The following are done, but may not be built yet on all platforms:

Source: blacs-mpi
Source: hdf5
Source: illuminator
Source: lam
Source: mpb
Source: mpich
Source: octave2.1
Source: petsc
Source: plplot
Source: pytables
Source: rmpi
Source: scalapack
Source: semidef-oct
Source: tessa
Source: octave-gpc (contrib)
Source: parmetis (non-free)

The following packages need a rebuild but aren't in testing, so we can
ignore them for the time being:

Source: kmatplot
Source: warped