Re: mpich C++ transition status

Russ Allbery <rra@stanford.edu> writes:

> However, there is one catch.  hdf5 also got pulled into this migration
> due to its dependency on the mpich package.  This has already been fixed
> in the version in unstable, but that means that hdf5's dependencies will
> all also have to be ready to go.  That, unfortunately, pulls in a ton of
> other packages.

Also, hdf5 depends on lam, which also had to do its own transition, and
that adds the following additional packages:

Package: libxmpi4
Package: netpipe-lam
Package: r-cran-rmpi
Package: xmpi

netpipe is already implicated in other parts of this transition, so the
additional source packages are:

Source: rmpi
Source: xmpi
Source: clustalw-mpi (non-free)

Thankfully, libxmpi4 doesn't pull in anything else.  I'll add the above
packages to the list of ones that need RC bugs filed.

Phew.  I think that's the end of the recursive chain.