Re: To block GNOME 2.10 or not

On Fri, 2005-06-17 at 09:30 +0200, Josselin Mouette wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the GNOME team is facing a dillema regarding the migration of GNOME 2.10
> to sarge. The issue comes from #313219 : basically, gnomeVFS 2.10
    ^^^^^

Do you mean Sarge or testing?  (Realizing that Sarge was testing
for so long that there's lots of sarge<->testing muscle memory.)

[snip]

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"The one function that TV news performs very well is that when
there is no news we give it to you with the same emphasis as if
it were."
David Brinkley