please consider phpgroupware for sarge

I'm currently uploading phpgroupware

- phpgroupware-forum was dropped because it'd need a lengthy fix without
  which upstream thinks it's unreleasable (discussion in #311646).
- I have also added two lines or so to a README.Debian to explain the
  confusing behaviour discussed in #306980. (Was filed as an RC bug.)

I'm sorry to bug you this late. Can you consider using -5 for sarge?
If that's not an option and you're able to drop single binary packages,
dropping phpgroupware-forum might be an alternative.

Kind regards + TIA

Thomas Viehmann, http://thomas.viehmann.net/