Please accept libpixman-0.1.4-2 for sarge

It's 8 days old now so I guess in 2 days it'll be in testing
however it fixes RC bug on libpixman 309674 and indirectly helps
fix separate grave bug on oregano 309645 which needed it's own patch,
now done.

The sole change in 0.1.4-2 is the patch for the bug fix.

My preference is still to remove the cairo packages from sarge,
which includes libpixman as I asked earlier:
  http://lists.debian.org/debian-release/2005/05/msg01167.html
and it's dependent packages that are going into sarge, which is
just oregano at this point, although oregano has another RC
bug right now.

Dave