Re: libcwd/non-free

also sprach Steve Langasek <vorlon@debian.org> [2005.05.24.0331 +0200]:
> Does this mean that the libcwd in testing is also non-free, and is
> in the wrong section?

Well, it's QPL, and I was never convinced that it was non-free. Some
people on -legal seemed to think so, and I was indifferent at the
time.

So theoretically, yes... 0.99.37 is just about as non-free as
0.99.39. If this is reason enough for you to get 0.99.39 from
non-free into sarge, please do. If not, I'd much rather have 0.99.37
removed for good.

`. `'`

"education is an admirable thing, but it is well to remember from time
 to time that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught."
                                                        -- oscar wilde