libcwd/non-free

I am not sure what the status is on non-free packages, but libcwd
has really not been treated nicely:

  220 days old (needed 10 days)

I have requested it to be built several times and for architectures
to be masked (or whatever that was called), but have been ignored
apparently.

Since non-free will also have a sarge component and 0.99.37 has many
critical bugs that 0.99.39 fixes, I herewith request for libcwd to
be hinted for inclusion, and if it's only i386. The library was
designed for i386 only, but so far, I have not been able to get it
to break on other architectures. Thus, the other architectures have
been left in, but I would be satisfied if it at least came for i386.

Thanks for your consideration.

`. `'`

"emacs sucks, literally, not an insult, just a comment that it's
 large enough to have a noticeable gravitational pull..."
                                           -- mercury on #debian-devel