Re: please consider faqomatic_2.721-6 for sarge

Andrew Donnellan wrote:
> I wouldn't call this important, as it's not a critical package or
> anything. I would make it a normal or even minor severity bug.

It's very important if you run multiple FOM's.  :) I think the
severity of the bug is appropriate.

No, it's not a critical package, most aren't.  None the less, I think
the changes between 2.721-4 in testing and 2.721-6 in unstable, a
translation and an important bug fix, make it worthy of consideration
for sarge.  I am hoping the release-team thinks so.

Here are the changelogs once again:

faqomatic (2.721-6) unstable; urgency=high

  * Added Czech debconf translation, (thanks Miroslav Kure; closes:
    #308060).

 -- Jereme Corrado <jereme@zoion.net>  Sat,  7 May 2005 13:35:51 -0400

faqomatic (2.721-5) unstable; urgency=low

  * Extended the maintenace job setup to accomodate multiple FOMs.
    (closes: #303178).
  * Extended README.Debian to explain how to setup multiple FOMs.
  * Added NEWS.Debian.

 -- Jereme Corrado <jereme@zoion.net>  Wed, 13 Apr 2005 10:27:37 -0400

thanks.
--