please consider faqomatic_2.721-6 for sarge

Please consider faqomatic_2.721-6 for inclusion in sarge, in lieu of
2.721-4, which is currently frozen in testing.

The freeze anouncement said that changes would be accepted into
testing if they meet these criteria:

  - fixes for severity: important bugs in packages of priority:
    optional or extra, only when this can be done via unstable

  - documentation fixes

  - translation updates

2.721-5 satisfies the first and second conditions, here is the
changelog:

   * Extended the maintenace job setup to accomodate multiple FOMs.
     (closes: #303178).
   * Extended README.Debian to explain how to setup multiple FOMs.
   * Added NEWS.Debian.

303178 was tagged with severity `important' by the originial submitter
and faqomatic is an optional package.  I would really like to see this
fix included in sarge, without it, you can't run multiple FOM's.

2.721-6 satisfies the third, it's simply the Czech debconf translation
that I recieved a few days ago.  Changelog:

   * Added Czech debconf translation, (thanks Miroslav Kure; closes:
     #308060).

My sponsor was kind enough to upload to unstable.  Thanks for your
consideration.

--
Jereme Corrado <jereme@zoion.net>