Re: Please approve oinkmaster 1.2-1 into sarge

On Thu, May 19, 2005 at 07:13:42AM -0700, Steve Langasek wrote:
> Ok, approved.
>
> Can we reasonably expect oinkmaster to continue to work throughout sarge's
> lifetime, though, or is it possible there will be further changes that break
> it?

The upstream changes are targeted at making this work regardless of what
Snort (upstream) does, unlike the previous release. I expect it will work,
if a fix is needed due to some reason I'll believe I'll have to make it
through p-u in sarge.

Thanks

Javier