[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: Need approval for uploading scim-chinese 0.4.2-3

Hi Steve,

On Tue, May 17, 2005 at 06:37:35PM -0700, Steve Langasek wrote:
> Hi Ming,
> On Tue, May 17, 2005 at 08:31:56PM -0500, Ming Hua wrote:
> > (Please cc: me as I am not subscribed to debian-release.)
> > I've also prepared a scim-chinese 0.4.2-3 package, which fixes a FTBFS
> > bug with gcc-4.0.
> Please do not upload this.  The amd64 sarge port does not use gcc-4.0, and
> this would still put unnecessary load on the autobuilders.

Thanks for the quick response.  I'll wait until sarge is released then.
I've also removed the scim-chinese source package from my website, and
withdrawn my request for sponsor on scim-chinese (I still need a
temporary sponsor for scim 1.0.2-3 though).


Attachment: signature.asc
Description: Digital signature

Reply to: