Need approval for uploading scim-chinese 0.4.2-3

Dear release managers,

(Please cc: me as I am not subscribed to debian-release.)

I've also prepared a scim-chinese 0.4.2-3 package, which fixes a FTBFS
bug with gcc-4.0.

I am not sure if this upload is going to be approved for sarge,
especially since Steve talked about gcc-4.0 bugs are not release
critical.  However no other packages depend on this one, and the fix is
very simple and obvious.

The previous upload 0.4.2-2 has been approved by release team, and is
going into sarge in one or two days.  So I definitely need RM's opinion
on this, before I upload it to unstable (since it will overwrite
0.4.2-2).

The full changelog is attached below.  The source package can be found
at:
    http://www.mems.rice.edu/~minghua/debian/

scim-chinese (0.4.2-3) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Urgency set to medium to get this amd64 FTBFS fix into sarge.
  * Apply patch from Andreas Jochens <aj@andaco.de> to fix FTBFS with gcc-4.0.
    (Closes: #297975)

 -- Ming Hua <minghua@rice.edu>  Mon, 16 May 2005 20:58:21 -0500

Thanks for consideration,