Re: libusb status

Steve Langasek a écrit :
On Wed, May 04, 2005 at 11:43:30PM +0200, Aurelien Jarno wrote:
Sure, no problem.  I'll see if someone else can do a binNMU before then,
though.
Ok, if it not the case, I'll do that on sunday.

Please file a grave bug report on the package; it can be handled like any
other RC bug (MU, NMU, whatever).
Ok, do that also sunday.

Here is the list of packages that I built during the night to fix the problem:
- gnupg2
- hpoj
- libhid
- libnjb
- lirc
- nut

Bye,
Aurelien

 : :' :  Debian GNU/Linux developer | Electrical Engineer