evolution 2.0.4-2

I reviewed evolution 2.0.4-2 in t-p-u since it fixes a security hole, as
well as an important bug (#280303), but I'm not comfortable with all the
other changes in this patch:

- Several apparently minor translation changes, which I am not qualified
  to review, and which are not mentioned in the changelog and seem
  unrelated to the other changes.
- config.sub and config.guess updates look safe enough, but why are these
  necessary in a security release?

If you can explain these changes, I'll accept it. In the future limiting
security-fixing uploads to only fixing security holes is the best way to
get security holes fixed quickly.

--
see shy jo