Re: Please allow ndtpd for sarge (Re: packages missing from sarge)

>> The changelog also doesn't mention the why
>> debian/patches/02_fix_for_old_automake.dpatch was modified to
>> remove changes to lib/fakelog.c and src/ndtpd.c.

 Perhaps, in the mistake when the dpatch is generated old
02_fix_for_old_automake.dpath contains whole part of
01_suppress_verbose_debug_msg.dpatch (lib/fakelog.c and
src/ndtpd.c changes). Those changes are conflict with
01 dpatch, so dpatch program refuse to apply 02 dpatch.

 Other part of 02 dpatch is needed, and 01 dpatch changeset
are also needed. So I cleaning up 02 dpatch to remove 01
dpatch's part.

--
ISHIKAWA Mutsumi
 <ishikawa@netvillage.co.jp>, <ishikawa@linux.or.jp>, <ishikawa@debian.org>