approval of python-xmpp and jabber-irc

Hello.
I am not a DD but have three packages in debian archive. My sponsor is Cosimo
Alfarano.
Two my packages needs updating and my sponsor have not responded yet in two
days.
Both packages have bugs:
1) jabber-irc have grave severity bug #307734 (and some unreported others).
2) python-xmpp have several bugs that is not posted to BTS but they can be
considered as "important". I can stand for this severity since I am the
author of this package.

For both packages updates that contain bugfixes (and one minor improvement for
python-xmpp) are prepared and uploaded to http://www.penza-gsm.ru/snake/xmpp/
but my sponsor have not responded so I am fear that packages can go buggy into
sarge or even be removed from it.

Can anybody help me please?
--
Respectfully