sarge release status of some packages

hi release team.

first, congrats on finally making it here.

i have a couple sid -> sarge requests for my packages, and a question
about one.  i'll try and keep this short and succinct, as i'm sure
you're getting a bunch of these.  none of the packages involve new
upstream releases, or any significant changes, only bugfixes and
translations.

package : sugarplum
version : 0.9.10-10.
rationale : it fixes a really anoying bug and will also hopefully make
            post-sarge transitions easier.

package : cacti
version : 0.8.6c-7
rationale : again, it closes a couple annoying bugs, and also includes
            upstream's list of official 'bugfix' patches.

package : cacti-cactid
version : 0.8.6d-6
rationale : only a translation update

note that cacti has a changed dependency (from unversioned php4-mysql to
php4-mysql >= 4.3.10-9), but this moot for sarge, and was only put in
place to make life easier for woody users who were using backports.

also, fyi: rc-fixing mysql packages will be on their way after we finish
testing the last set of bugfixes...

	sean