Re: libusb status

Steve Langasek a écrit :
On Tue, May 03, 2005 at 03:00:06PM +0200, Aurelien Jarno wrote:

Currently the following packages have been rebuilt and uploaded:
These have all reached testing.

- openct

This one is now blocked by the freeze -- the version in unstable has a new
soname besides.  Can you upload a binNMU of the testing version to

Currently are not available on debussy, but I have asked for them on debian-admin. However, as it is ascension week-end in France, I won't be at home and I probably won't have internet access until sunday. Is it a problem?

- usbutils

I've unblocked this one to get it in.

Yep, I've unfrozen & bumped the urgency of libusb.

And then what about libchipcard2? It is only possible to do a sourcefull upload, otherwise it would make the package uninstallable. How do you think it should be fixed? Should I contact the maintainer so he can do an upload to testing-proposed-update? Or should I do the upload?

 : :' :  Debian GNU/Linux developer | Electrical Engineer