Please remove ext2fsresize from testing

Hi,
due to my inability to cope with package uploads and the BTS at the same
time (I lowered the bug severity before uploading the fixed (1.1.19)
package) ext2resize 1.1.17 migrated to testing although it shouldn't.
There was no version of ext2resize in testing at all before, so please
either remove ext2resize from testing or consider moving the current
version from unstable into sarge. 1.1.17 isn't actually usuable on
current systems so we really shouldn't ship it.
Cheers,
 -- Guido