Re: Release update: editorial changes to the testing propagation scripts

>   - If your package needs to be updated for sarge, and the version in
>     unstable doesn't contain extraneous changes (e.g, the version is the
>     same between testing and unstable), please upload your fix to
>     unstable and contact debian-release@lists.debian.org.

I've just uploaded ipsec-tools_0.5.2-1_i386.deb and racoon_0.5.2-1_i386.deb
(source package ipsec-tools-0.5.2) to unstable. The version in testing is
0.5.1-1. Even though upstream version has changed, this is a purely bug fix
release and has some important fixes that should get into sarge.

I have been pushing upstream for this release for a few days and the release
was made just today. Do I also need to upload to testing-proposed-updates or
will the unstable version be pushed automatically?

Ganesan