Re: backup-manager update

* Esteban Manchado Velázquez (zoso@foton.es) disait :
>    But, it has two new patches for fixing bugs (_not_ in the BTS), and they
> don't seem to be wannabe-RCs (don't really know the bugs well, Alexis?). It
> also adds a dependency on dpatch, for the new patches.

Indeed. Let me explain what those patches are for:

Those two patches are about the ftp transfer mode of backup-manager.

The first patch close a bug against the ftp transfer mode. The ftp
connection was not explicitly set to "binary mode". this patch is just
about adding a ftp->binary() statement.

The second one, could frankly be disabled for sarge. It's just something
about a feature request: enabling the facility to clean the ftp
directory before uploading the files.

If those patches are not welcome, we can easily drop them thakns to the
dpatch system.

IMHO, the important thing for sarge is the translations.

Regards.

--
                                  Alexis Sukrieh <sukria@sukria.net>
                                               http://www.sukria.net

« Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur. »
Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound.