backup-manager update

Hi,

   [CC'ing Alexis Sukrieh, the real package maintainer]

   I am the sponsor for the backup-manager package. I have a pending upload
(0.5.7-2), which consists mostly of translation updates.

   But, it has two new patches for fixing bugs (_not_ in the BTS), and they
don't seem to be wannabe-RCs (don't really know the bugs well, Alexis?). It
also adds a dependency on dpatch, for the new patches.

   Is it OK for me to upload the package, or should I ask Alexis to just add
the translations to the current version and ignore the rest for Sarge?

   In case it helps somehow, the changelog is:

------------------------------- 8< -------------------------------
backup-manager (0.5.7-2) unstable; urgency=low

  * Add french, czech, german, basque, italian, japanese and portuguese
    translations for the debconf templates.
    (closes: #304256, #301458, #306954)
  * Use dpatch for handling patches.
  * Add a patch for forcing the binary mode in FTP transfer in
    backup-manager-upload.
  * Add a patch for enabling a cleaning system for FTP mode, before uploading
    the files.
  * Add a checkpo target in debian/rules for handling po files.

 -- Alexis Sukrieh <sukria@sukria.net>  Sun,  1 May 2005 11:37:59 +0200

TIA,

--
Esteban Manchado Velázquez <zoso@foton.es> - http://www.foton.es