Please accept sarg-2.0.7-1 in sarge

Hi again Managers,
I know that this upgrade request doesn't conform with parameters
outlined in Steve's announce, but I wish the new sarg can make it into
sarge. This is a minor upstream update fixing some segfaults errors.

From upstream Changelog:

. Fixes segfault, produced by inproper use of strncpy functions, look - strncpy
  doesn't copy leading '\0' symbol!

Sarg does not have rdepends and really can do no harm... :-)

Regards,

sarg (2.0.7-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * New upstream release

  * Urgency medium because segfault fixes in this (and previous) version
    should go in Sarge

  * debian/squid.conf
    - Sinced with upstream changes (addition of dansguardian configuration
      and ntlm username format)

 -- Luigi Gangitano <luigi@debian.org>  Tue,  3 May 2005 09:14:44 +0200

sarg (2.0.6-2) unstable; urgency=low

  * language/Turkish
    - applied sarg-turkish.patch fixing syntax errors
      (Closes: #279636)

 -- Luigi Gangitano <luigi@debian.org>  Tue, 26 Apr 2005 12:24:23 +0200

sarg (2.0.6-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * New upstream release

  * languages/French
    - removed sarg-french.patch that have been superceeded upstream

 -- Luigi Gangitano <luigi@debian.org>  Sun, 24 Apr 2005 01:52:18 +0200

--
 Luigi Gangitano -- <luigi@debian.org> -- <gangitano@lugroma3.org>
 GPG: 1024D/924C0C26: 12F8 9C03 89D3 DB4A 9972  C24A F19B A618 924C 0C26