letting texmacs 1.0.5 into sarge?

Hi,

I uploaded texmacs 1.0.5-2 into unstable on Wednesday April 27. It
is autobuilt on all architectures (including arm, contrary to
what the Excuses say). The uplaod was done with urgency=low.
There are two binary packages (texmacs and texmacs-common).
Is it possible to still let it into sarge?

This is a new upstream release, the last one (besides bug-fix
release) was in July 2004. Most of the new features in 1.0.5 have
already been available through experimental debian packages,
and no major problem has occured. Hence, I think it is both
safe and useful to have texmacs 1.0.5 in sarge.

-Ralf.

Please cc me as I am not subscribed to this list.