Re: Fwd: apt-get dist-upgrade will remove metapackages

Le Mercredi 6 Avril 2005 00:22, Frans Pop a écrit :
> Is the release team aware of this issue?
> Will migration to testing of the new vim be blocked automatically
> until this is solved?

the problem is known, and already addressed (see #303266)
in fact, the bug is already closed in the current svn [1]. and I guess
an upload with a high priority (that won't hurt for such a package
after all) should solve the problem in less than 2 days.

[1]
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-kde-commits/2005-April/000774.html
--
·O·  Pierre Habouzit