Re: Fwd: apt-get dist-upgrade will remove metapackages

On Wed, Apr 06, 2005 at 12:22:05AM +0200, Frans Pop wrote:
> Is the release team aware of this issue?
> Will migration to testing of the new vim be blocked automatically until
> this is solved?

Additional info:
kvim is not in woody and I wasn't able to find any vim dependency of kde
in woody at all. So this is probably a sarge->sid upgrade problem and so
not RC at all. In some quick upgrade tests the effect wasn't really
grave, too (removing kde, kdeaddons, vimpart and kvim in case of apt-get and
setting kvim on hold in case of aptitude).

Gruesse
--
Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org>
www: http://www.djpig.de/