Re: Fwd: apt-get dist-upgrade will remove metapackages

On Wed, Apr 06, 2005 at 12:22:05AM +0200, Frans Pop wrote:
> Is the release team aware of this issue?
> Will migration to testing of the new vim be blocked automatically until
> this is solved?

The question is: what is "the issue". kde is certainly installable
(you will probably end up with vim-gnome, since it is the first
alternative of kvim in vimpart's depends that is installable).

Why the dist-upgrade doesn't work is another question and should be
investigated, though.

As it is no "uninstallable" issue, the testing scripts will not hold vim
out of testing automatically. But it isn't sure yet that we need them to.

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org>
www: http://www.djpig.de/