Re: Using debbugs to formalize and track etch goals

On Tue, Mar 22, 2005 at 03:41:19AM -0800, Steve Langasek wrote:
> I'm happy to consider possible release tracking systems for etch; David
> Nusinow seems to be enjoying the task of prototyping his rails/debbugs
> system.  But that's not useful for "initially submitting" anything today.

It's been a lot of fun to implement so far, and I'm still not certain this
is the way I want to go in the end. Once I get the system in a decent
enough to state to upload for people to have a look at, I'm going to take a
more serious look at implementing what I want in debbugs. If I get good
feedback from people from my codebase, then I'll push ahead with that, if
not I'll just try to enhance debbugs. Either way, it'd be nice to have
certain extra features for tracking the full Debian release available to
us.

 - David Nusinow