Re: Using debbugs to formalize and track etch goals

On Wed, Mar 16, 2005 at 03:11:28PM -0300, Daniel Ruoso wrote:
> My suggestion is to initially submitting the "major
> package changes" as bugs to the (future) etch pseudo-package, allowing
> others to suggest expected features/changes in etch and finalizing the
> list of release issues for etch just after sarge is released.

The email sent out asked for people to start discussing important etch
transitions now; if there's no "etch" pseudobug now, then it's not useful
for tracking anything right now.

I'm happy to consider possible release tracking systems for etch; David
Nusinow seems to be enjoying the task of prototyping his rails/debbugs
system.  But that's not useful for "initially submitting" anything today.

--
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer