Re: statistics of build-successful, but not uploaded yet packages

Kenshi Muto <kmuto@debian.org> writes:

> At Wed, 23 Feb 2005 11:21:03 +0100,
> Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
>> Right, I always forget that. But on that note could you add the
>> packages in state uploading to the list. Sometimes things get lost on
>> upload and it takes a long time for someone to notice too.
>
> OK, I added this feature to my script. Because it is impossible to
> know when buildd admin uploaded packages, date information is just
> extra.

The timestamp in the arch-all.txt file should give you that
information. Otherwise I would create a list of package seen now,
now-1, now-2, rotate them and only show entries that persist.

Anyway, thanks for gathering this information in one place. Thats
easier than checking every arch seperately.

Mfg
        Goswin