Re: statistics of build-successful, but not uploaded yet packages

At Tue, 22 Feb 2005 17:39:14 +0100,
Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> > I found some packages weren't uploaded from buildds in spite of they
> > were already built successfully (for example XEmacs21 with high level
> > security fix on mipsel).
> >
> > I created small script to verify wanna-build status and build log.
> > I put scripts and result on http://kmuto.jp/debian/upload_reminder/

> Does that show different entries than the list of packages in state
> uploading?

Yes.

My page shows: build done, but isn't signed by buildd maintainer.

State upload shows: build done and sign done. Package will be uploaded
                    by cron.

(My page will update every 0:00 JST and 12:00 JST.)

Thanks,
--
Kenshi Muto
kmuto@debian.org