Re: Strongly advise preventing new hotplug from getting into 'sarge' yet

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 15:12:58 -0500
neroden@twcny.rr.com (Nathanael Nerode) wrote:
> I filed bug 241225 to prevent new hotplug from going into sarge until the
> ALSA issue is resolved.

Can one of the release managers comment on this? Me and the other ALSA
maintainers had planned on changing (perhaps getting rid of) the init
script for Sarge+1. If we need to accelerate these plans, we wouldn't
mind a bit of notice. It's a fairly major change.

	   After a while, you realise the pig is enjoying it.

		   OpenPGP v4 key ID: 4096R/59DDCB9F
    Fingerprint: CC53 F124 35C0 7BC2 58FE  7A3C 157D DFD9 59DD CB9F
	  Retreive from subkeys.pgp.net or risk key corruption