Re: libtiff4 update pending

>   I am waiting for libtiff4 package to be updated since the current version
>   does not display faxes due to zero tile size.
>
>   Since already 9 days ago the upload of a fix was announced, and a new
>   version is not on the mirrors, I wonder how long it may take: days, weeks?
>   :-)
>
>   At the moment I cannot read faxes, which is a serious bug.

As the person who posted the patch, I'm wondering too.  I haven't
heard anything from the maintainer.  I juts got back from vacation
today and was sort of hoping this would have been resolved by now.
When I finish getting caught up on mail, etc., I'll post a new patch
suitable for an NMU and try to find someone to do an NMU.  Perhaps the
maintainer of hylafax would be a candidate.

--
Jay Berkenbilt <ejb@ql.org>
http://www.ql.org/q/