Re: Classification of some arm builds that are 'Building'

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004, Jeroen van Wolffelaar wrote:
> redland: Unsatisfyable build-depends, should be Dep-Wait librasqal0-dev >= 0.9.2

librasqal0-dev_0.9.2-1_arm.deb has been in the archive since August 15th
(6 days after it tried and failed to build redland) and should have been
buildable from that date.  I has assumed something/somebody would get
round to building that eventually, once the arm package backlog had been
reduced.  That would be possible now I'd hope.

Thanks

Dave