Please remove package muine from testing

I'd like the muine package[1] to be removed from testing because it
is too outdated (0.5.3, May 2004) and the new version in sid (0.6.3,
August 2004) won't be migrating for some time.  This is due to
it depending on mono which has a fair set of problems at present.

[The muine in sid has a grave bug that I can fix when my sponsor has
time to do the upload and apart from that, it is working OK.]

Thanks

Dave

[1] http://packages.qa.debian.org/m/muine.html