Re: Please remove package muine from testing

[Don't know if you're subscribed, sorry for the CC if you are]

On Sun, 12 Sep 2004 16:26:01 +0100
Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk> wrote:

> I'd like the muine package[1] to be removed from testing because it
> is too outdated (0.5.3, May 2004) and the new version in sid (0.6.3,

But does this outdateness cause problems? I would enjoy having a muine
version in sarge, even if it is not the most up-to-date.

Thanks,

--
kov@debian.org: Gustavo Noronha <http://people.debian.org/~kov>
Debian:  <http://www.debian.org>  *  <http://www.debian-br.org>