Re: hylafax and sarge

Steve Langasek wrote:
On Sun, Aug 22, 2004 at 09:32:22AM +0200, Giuseppe Sacco wrote:
[...]

What should I do to make sure that hylafax goes into sarge?

Please upload a fixed package to unstable with urgency=high.  If you
believe the best way to fix this problem is with the new upstream
version, that's fine.  None of the tiff-related stuff can move right now
without a bit of help from an ftpmaster, and it will take a few days
after that before the transition will be complete.  A high-priority
upload of hylafax shouldn't hurt this process.

Ok, I'll complete my tests and upload a new version in a few hours.

Thanks,

Thank you,
Giuseppe