Re: Release update: base and standard frozen

> Also you mention updated package translations, does this include *new*
> translations or only fixes to existing ones?

My opinion is that this includes  new translations. I mean, uploading
to t-p-u with new translations is OK.

This is even more important for dictionaries-common because this
package is likely to prompt users during default installs : this is
why the D-I team include translations for this package in its
statistics (and this is why you have that much translations, by the
way).

So, I deeply wish you close all l10n bugs for dictionaries-common and
upload it to t-p-u