Re: 83 RC bugs closed/fixed in sid, but still present in Sarge

On Tue, Aug 03, 2004 at 09:40:43AM +0200, Daniel Kobras wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 03, 2004 at 02:36:56AM +0200, Jeroen van Wolffelaar wrote:
> > The bug was originally filed on another package, hence the weird version
> > number. Because of that, I'm not 100% sure the bug is also present in
> > the version currently in sarge, but since other imagemagick bugs on the
> > list definitely are, I guess this one is too.
>
> imagemagick in sarge is fine, actually. Both bugs you listed have been
> fixed long ago in an NMU. Your script caught a later version where the
> maintainer finally closed the fixed bugs.

That wasn't what my script did, it was what I myself manually did, and I
indeed missed your NMU. I was tricked (and annoyed) by the useless
maintainer changelog entry of the maintainer (he should have used -v
option to the building scripts).

Note that I marked neither of these two bugs 'VERIFIED', as I wasn't
sure these were genuine cases.

--Jeroen

--
Jeroen van Wolffelaar