folks, i was pleasantly surprised by the freeze announcement, but i think we are moving just a tad too fast now. from what i gathered, the final freeze is set of august 15. many people are in vacation between now and then, and thus i think it may be better to add another two weeks. for instance, i am gone until the 16th, but i have two packages waiting for upload that only need to be verified... but i can't do so until i return. does this mean that i am just not going to get these two uploads into sarge, or did i misunderstand your announcement? if i did not, would you consider moving the freeze date back a couple of days, or do you anticipate delays anyway? cheers, -- Please do not CC me when replying to lists; I read them! .''`. martin f. krafft <firstname.lastname@example.org> : :' : proud Debian developer, admin, and user `. `'` `- Debian - when you have better things to do than fixing a system Invalid/expired PGP subkeys? Use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!
Description: Digital signature