Re: Attempted "testing propagation status" report

Steve Langasek writes:
> Oh, well, I think there are at least a few people who would mind if we
> released with a completely broken set of php4 packages.  But this is
> trivial to fix once perl is in.

do we have a period in the release cycle, where no new versions enter
unstable, so that packages depending on other packages can catch up?
something like a bug fixing upload period only? we do have a freeze
for the toolchain, but none for "general" software like libraries and
major versions of packages (i.e. perl, python).

	Matthias