Re: Some observations regardig the progress towards Debian 3.1

On Sat, Nov 15, 2003 at 05:42:20PM +0100, Adrian Bunk wrote:
> Please read it, and make your own opinions on where I'm right and where
> I'm wrong, even if you might not agree with my opinions on other issues
> or if you don't agree with everything below.

Nice of you to vent steam onto the mailing lists and invite people to
spend time reading. Except that we're not reading anything new, hardly
anyone will bother trying to figure out exactly how the litany is helpful,
and the final result will be that nothing will happen.

The really sad thing in the whole story is that I've become[1] so bored with
our fundamental problems that I can't even force myself to restate them in
these threads, and instead skip over the discussion and foresee the
conclusion.

[1] and undoubtedly many others as well

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.