Re: arla/heimdal/krb4/cyrus-sasl2 ?

On Thu, Nov 13, 2003 at 04:09:56PM +0100, Adrian Bunk wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 13, 2003 at 12:28:39AM -0500, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
>
> > Are these four ready to be hinted in together, or am I missing something?

> According to update_output, at least PostgreSQL needs to go into
> testing before heimdal can go into testing.

> PostgreSQL waits for glibc and perl.

> glibc waits for linux-kernel-headers.

> perl has a RC bug.

It also is out of date on mips and m68k.

And although the patch in 220486 is a nice improvement if it works as
advertised, I don't think it should be considered RC given that suidperl
has been using the same flawed security model for years.  So getting it
in sync across archs is more important at this point, IMHO.

--
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer